Dr. Suresh Shah
Dr. Suresh Shah, has completed his MD (Pediatrics) and D.N.B (Pediatrics) with an excellent academic record. In clinical practice for over 21 years now, he started Consulting from 1996 – at Dadar. Subsequently, he ventured into setting up his Nursing Home, at Maheshwari Udyan, Matunga. Shah Nursing Home is a 16 bedded Pediatric Nursing home with a Complete Neonatal Intensive Care and Pediatric Intensive Care Unit. His personal attention to all the admitted patients and their journey to recovery has gradually built up a loyal clientele. Dr. Suresh Shah is associated with Prominent Hospitals in the City, such as the Masina Hospital, Byculla, the S. L. Raheja, Fortis Hospital and the Global hospitals, Parel as a Consultant Pediatrician. Patient welfare in his mind and humbleness in his heart, Dr. Shah is acknowledged by his juniors, peers and Seniors for his clinical acumen. He feels strongly about rational antibiotic usage and is very particular about prescribing minimum medicines to patients.
- He is actively involved in multiple Community and Social Projects to help under-privileged children in Society.
- He regularly organizes Pediatric Health Camps in the interior villages of Rajasthan with a dedicated team of Doctors and provides clinical diagnosis and free medicines to the needy.
- He regularly participates in various National & International Pediatric Conferences
- He is as much comfortable using social media to exchange knowledge and clinical information across Nations and Countries. He is an administrator of academic groups on social media having over 2500 pediatricians.
- He believes in spreading knowledge and is involved in Teaching budding Resident-doctors attached to the Hospitals, he is working with.
- He is an active member of various Medical and quasi-Medical Associations such as
- Indian Academy of Pediatrics (IAP)
- Association of Medical Consultants, Mumbai (AMC)
- Jain Doctors Federation (JDF)
- The Rajasthan Medical Society & Research Centre.
They consist of specialists in Pediatric-Surgery, Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatric-gastroenterology, Growth & Development areas, Asthma, Neurology, Rheumatology, Cardiology, Pathology Lab & X-ray Specialists, Specialists in Pediatric Therapy, Physiotherapist, Occupational therapist and a Specialist in speech therapy.